Personal data that we collect
Illumisound collects personal data about you because you use our services and/or because you provide them to us.
Below is an overview of the personal data that we collect:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across various websites (eg because this company is part of an advertising network)
- List of contact details of the customer via an app
- IP address
- Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we collect
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via [email protected], then we will delete this information.
Why do we need data
Illumisound collects your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- We can call you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Give you the opportunity to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Illumisound analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve our website and to adapt our range of products and services to your preferences.
- Illumisound tracks your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
- Illumisound also collects personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
How long we store data
Illumisound will not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. Our storage period(s) is 10 year.
Share with others
Illumisound provides only to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Mapping website visit
On your first visit to our website we have already informed you about these cookies and asked permission for their placement.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself through the personal settings of your account. If it is not possible to use these settings or if you have other questions / comments about the data processing, please send a specified request to [email protected]. In order to verify your identity, we ask you to send a copy of your identity card. Make the citizen service number (BSN), MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and your passport photo black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. Illumisound will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks.
You can also reach us via:
Telephone number: +31 (0) 299 820 030
Company address: Volume 85
1446 WH Purmerend
Illumisound takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via [email protected]
Personal data that we collect